Invisalign is a system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners is not new, however, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes is cutting edge. Invisalign is recommended for orthodontic situations with mild to moderate spacing or crowding. They are virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear.
A Revolutionary Breakthrough
The Invisalign System uses a series of clear plastic, nearly invisible “aligners” to straighten teeth without the wires and brackets of traditional braces.
Just as contact lenses eliminated the need for unsightly spectacles sixty years ago, today Invisalign eliminates the need for unsightly metal and wires and will forever change how people think about straightening their teeth.
Now adults and teens can have the smile they always wanted without the braces they’ve always dreaded. It’s a completely new, virtually invisible way of straightening teeth that adults and teens prefer because Invisalign is:
- Nearly Invisible - so no one knows when you are straightening your teeth.
- More Comfortable - without the wires and brackets of traditional braces there is less abrasion in the mouth.
- Removable - so you can still eat what you want.
- More Hygienic - teeth can be easily brushed and flossed which helps promote healthy teeth and helps prevent gum disease.
- More Convenient - because a series of "aligners" are worn to straighten teeth instead of traditional metal braces.
- There are fewer doctor visits because no "adjustments" are needed.
Best of the Best- Broken Arrow Invisalign
Berkshire Dental Group has been among the best of best Invisalign providers within Tulsa and Broken Arrow Oklahoma. Our Invisalign team ranks within the top 1% of all Invisalign offices nationwide. When you choose Berkshire Dental Group, you will be in the hands of some of the most caring and experienced professionals available.